Blockbuster show, over twice as long as previous shows. Available on iTunes. Direct download link HERE.
This episode is closer to how I originally envisioned the show. By that I mean that I get to go off and rant a bit, giving the podcast a different tone than the blog. I recorded one rant segment, and another grew into a rant in the recording process. Enjoy!
- Ardwulf News: Still sick, now with nasal. Neither rain nor sleet and all that stuff.
- Now playing: Waiting on Mount & Blade, Audiosurf, World of Warcraft, Portal. Plan to play: Fallen Earth.
- New RSS Feed.
- Review/Rate Ardwulf Unplugged on iTunes!
- The Worldplay Research Initiative.
- Dork Beats WoW. Demented and Sad Armory profile HERE.
- New Guild Wars 2 Trailer.
- Final SWTOR classes announced.
- EVE Online 4th Council of Stellar Management Elections concluded. RESULTS.
- Hellgate: Resurrection. Hellgate: Tokyo Trailer.
- Blizzard News: WoW Patch 3.3. Blizzard games now on Facebook.
- Darkfall “Expansion,” Conquest of the Seas now live.
- DDO Catacombs Trailer. Ardwulf unimpressed.
- Keeping an eye on Allods Online. Korean MMOs suck.
- Ardwulf Rants: Warhammer Online. A bit more freeform than the rest of the podcast.
- MMO Blog Post of the week: The Ultimate Sandbox MMO. Also a rant about sandbox MMOs and why some in the MMO commentator class claim to want sandbox games, then ignore them when they arise.
- Music this week is “Happy Life” by InspiredBM.
- Running Time: 23:12.