EDGEWORTH ENTERPRISE, SENONES (Crimson Dynamic News Services) – Crimson Dynanic affliliate and Senones native CMDR Ardwulf has reported back from deep space to announce the 100 Water Worlds Initiative. Citing non-disclosure agreements, Ardwulf declined to reveal his current location but states that he is roughly 2,000 light-years from Sol in his Diamondback Explorer the Zheng He. He was last seen departing known space to Spinward.
Video footage of his findings his not available as of press time, however CMDR Ardwulf has announced that his goal for this voyage (Voyage 3) is to locate one hundred new Water Worlds for future human habitation and to expand the frontiers of explored space.
The goals of the Initiative are as follows:
- Locate and scan one hundred new Water World planets.
- Previously discovered Water Worlds will not count against the goal.
- Water Worlds which are not yet reported as explored on the exploration date do count.
- Each new Water World discovered will be logged and images and/or video will be obtained, for posterity and for use in future reports.
- Return to inhabited space only when the goal has been met.
- Upon his return Ardwulf promises that a video and/or photographic report will be released to the public.
As of his last transmission, CMDR Ardwulf reports that he is approximately 1900 light-years out of Sol and that eight Water Worlds have been located thus far, four of them previously uncharted. Further, Ardwulf also confided in this reporter that Yeti is the pinnacle achievement of Terran “Kraut and Roll” performers Amon Düül II, but that their LP “Made in Germany” is “weak sauce.” As of this writing members of the band were unavailable for comment.